No products in the cart.
(Above Model is Wearing Noni Hair Co. Natural Straight. Buy it Now )
Hair Weaves are a fun way to switch up your hairstyle. More and more, women of all ethnicities are “rockin” weaves to try different textures, lengths, and colors. Here are a few tips to keep your Temporary Tresses healthy and Cute!
- Consult a Stylist for Installs and Coloring.
- Keep Your Weave Cleaned and Conditioned.
- Detangle Bottom to Top.
- Limit Use of Styling Tools and Products on Tape, Skin weft and Weaved Bundles.
- Be Sure to Massage your Scalp and Moisturize your REAL Hair.
- Be Gentle When Taking Extensions out. Unnecessary roughness can promote damage.
- Weaves are Fun, But it’s good to Give Your Natural Hair a Break from Bundles.
When You’re Ready for A New Set of Extensions, find the Best Hair for YOU at http://www.NoniHair.Com.
Follow Us On Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook @NoniHairCo.